SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
summiebee

Double Drawer dishwashers esp the maytag one?

summiebee
14 years ago

Our dishwasher is taking it's last breaths. We have the Maytag Ice20 and the Maytag Gemini in our home and We would like to match the handle and make of the appliane as they are all very near to one another and I probably have OCD of some sort and this will probably bother me. So we go shopping for a dishwasher and Maytag ahs changed the handles. Of course. What is even worse (well sort of better) is they have changed to this new stainless and while it is great that is is fingerprintless it seems to be very off in color to the oldder one from just two years ago?

So On our way out we walk past the clearence center and there stands in a box with just the front exposed one single 2 drawer maytag dbl drawer dishwasher. I had not considered this before. What are the pros and cons to this device and does anyone here own one? We have had good luck so far with out current Maytag's with one exception to our Ice20 and it was a recall and they cam and fixed it 100% free. Thought's Suggestions? The DW was 500$ Marked to 980$ then 10% off this weekend and free delivery.

Comment