SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eldemila

Medicine Cabinets - replace / remove PICTURES

eldemila
14 years ago

If you've seen my other questions regarding bathrooms in a house we have a contract on, then you'll know they need help, this one is specific to medicine cabinets.

First, the 1/2 bath has one and I honestly don't think it's needed in a half bath - I want to remove it and being it's recessed in the wall, need some ideas other than the obvious shelf and cover it up any ideas?

You can't really see it here, but it's on the wall opposite from the wall of the vanity and toilet - you can sorta see it between the door opening.

{{gwi:1487875}}

The master bathroom has one too and it's on the left side of the sink, between the door and the back wall the sink is on, not a convenient place and again, not needed. Vanity is large enough that we can put our stuff as we have it now, in drawers. Currently, our MBR doesn't have a medicing cabinet either.

I'll keep the one in the 2nd bathroom, but it's ugly (can't remember the location of it though) - is there anything new out in vanities, good place to look for something than the usually ugly box?

Thanks for some suggestions!

Comment