SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chan123_gw

i just got the deal of the decade on my appliances

chan123
16 years ago

i spent 15 hrs over 2 days busting heads at bby,hhgregg,brandsmart and lowes. HERE'S WHAT I BOUGHT AND NET WHAT I PAID GE CAFE GAS RANGE ($1600), GE CAFE MICROWAVE($438), BOSH TOP OF THE LINE 800 SERIES DISHWASHER WITH THE CONTROL BUTTONS ON TOP ($640), KITCHEN AID 25 CU FRIDGE,CABINET COUNTER DEPTH ALL STANLESS STEEL FRONT INCLUDING WATER DISPENSOR $2898 AT LOWES AND I GOT FOR $2000. I NEGOTIATED AT THE AOVE STORES WITH BRANDSMART BEING THE CHEAPEST AT $2030 FOR THE RANGE, AND $538 FOR MICROWAVE. I THEN WENT TOSEARS LAST AND THATS WERE I GOTT HE DEAL. SEARS HAS A GIG 10% BACK FOR 1 APPILANCE,15% FOR 2 AND 20% FOR 3. THATS 20% BACK ON ALL APLLIANCES IF YOU BUY 3 OR MORE AT 1 TIME. THE BOSH WAS A DISCOUNTINUED ITEM SO THATS WHY I GOT THAT DEAL. anyway they price matched brandsmarts increadible deal and i got 20% back on top of those. i walked out on the above for $4800 or so. but again to get hose deals you must go to appliance stores and negotiate and get there prices in writing.i'm not real sure on the fridge if i'll keep or swap out before i get them. i'm about to do all my countets and cabinets and with this deal i ahd to buy the appliances early. haven';t even decided on cabinets yet

Comments (6)