Houzz Logo Print
canarybird01

Looks Like we Have Another Cat!

17 years ago

We've had a young female seal point Siamese cat visiting our house the last days and I think she's going to stay.

This is the time of the year when people here abandon their cats and dogs, leaving them on the street, so they can go away on holidays!

She's so sweet and tame and is not a feral but is just skin and bone so I'm feeding her several times a day, including steak medium rare(!) She's now got her own bed and spends the night with us so though I've asked around, nobody knows where she came from. I've also written about her on a couple of local forums. I'll have her checked by the vet and then give her a name. She's resting on an old towel for her portrait here but it should have been a velvet cushion I guess as she's especially beautiful! LOL.

She's worn away a patch of fur on her nose. I was wondering if she had been locked inside somewhere and forgotten about, and had to push her way out somehow.

Now she follows me when I leave my desk for a few minutes or else she jumps on my computer chair. I think that's a sure sign she doesn't want to be forgotten!

Trying to think of a good two syllable name that suits her and is easy to call...as in here puss, here puss. :-)

SharonCb

Comments (40)