SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
totallyblessed_gw

Here she is......

16 years ago

Hi everyone,

I've finally taken some time to hunt down my 'photobucket' and 'posting photos' directions (courtesy of kats from last winter) and upload a few photos of the house we bought the end of May.

Many of you probably remember that we purchased plans for a S.L. Idea home last summer and planned to build that on our land in CA. Well, too many closed doors to count and we finally gave up trying.

So glad we did, because this house we tried to buy 1-1/2 years ago (almost to the day!) came back on the market and WE BOUGHT IT.

Never mind that it's clear across the US (practically), and at stud stage interior. WE're so excited that it's all worked out this time around.

The subs begin the electrical/plumbing/HVAC in just a few weeks, so we'll be headed back to the hot, humid south. Can't wait to 'begin the journey', and I'm sure I'll be on here a LOT asking advice!!

Sorry it took so long for me to figure out this posting thing, but here it is for those of you who asked......:o)

{{gwi:1483865}}

Here's the UNFINISHED interior. I hope this qualifies me for 'building a house' forum. :o)

{{gwi:1483866}}

Comments (16)