SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oldhousegal

Need design help from all you great GW'ers!

oldhousegal
13 years ago

Hello fellow GW'ers! I am embarking on a new project while my electrician is redoing the electrical system in my 90 year old house, and need your guidance and wisdom.

I have a Jack and Jill sink in the hallway of my upstairs, and am planning on changing out the faucets (chrome basin taps), new medicine cabinet, etc. Recently a friend gave me some gorgeous Pratt and Larsen Tile- beige and cream subway tiles with a crackle finish. I think it would look great behind this sink- or will it? That is my dilemma. I am wondering if it will look good, since this is a hallway. The master is on one side and the guest bedroom is on the other. I rarely use this sink, but think I will use it more once the new faucets are in. I am also planning on putting the house on the market next year, so am trying to give it that sparkle. And, with free, quality tile to boot!

I'm hoping this isn't just a moment where my mind is saying, "I just have to use this tile"!

If I decide to do tile, I need to remove the plaster and lathe, and replace with backerboard and the tile, so it's a big decision to do this. So, please, all you wonderful garden webbers- please impart on me your wisdom and guidance!

Thanks in advance!

">

">

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz