SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rsoronen

Chrome, lavender, & taupe bathroom is done - bunches of photos!

Renée Soronen
12 years ago

My bathroom remodel is finished! Thank you so much to everyone here who gave me advice and ideas. 95% of my choices were a direct result of research on this board. I decided my priority with this room, which is our master bathroom, is that it be practical and easy to clean. It will be the most used bathroom, and having a lot of nooks and crevices just doesn't make for an always-clean room (which is what I want).

Oh, and for anyone planning, my room size is 5'x10'.

Here are a few before photos:

And here it is now:

Here is what I used (I will go into some detail because that helped me when I was planning my bathroom out):

Shower fixtures - Hansgrohe S collection. I bought it all together from faucetdirect - http://www.faucetdirect.com/hansgrohe-hg-t201-double-handle-shower-spa-shower-system-thermostatic-trim-volume-control-diverter-rainshower-showerhead-hand/p1682635 It works beautifully, and we can have both showerheads on or either one. Very affordable, as well.

Sink Faucet - Grohe Arden. Wonderful water flow - not a lot of pressure, but tons of smooth water. I really love it.

Toilet - Tote Eco Drake. So far, so good. Have only been using it for a few weeks now, so we'll see. Comfortable seat, too. :)

Vanity - Merillat Classic in Kona finish, Portrait style w/ 5-piece door. Semi-custom. I got the three pieces separately and installed together. It came in an 18" depth which is what I needed, otherwise I would've probably gotten something cheaper. It cost around $650 total.

Counter - Marbelite in matte bedrock, grande sink with alpine bowl. No seams. Awesome to clean. Good customer service here - I emailed them a question on faucet hole drilling configuration/depths, and they got back to me quickly with details.

Floor - Ege Seramik Imperial White 13"x13"

Shower Floor - Ege Seramik Imperial White 13"x13" Mosaic (small squares are 2")

Shower Walls - Ege Seramik Imperial White 10"x13"

Mosaic Accent - Have to look this up.

Fan - Nutone 80CFM HD80NT. Not my first choice, I wanted a Panasonic, but to get things moving I needed one that fit in the existing hole and worked with weird attic configuration issues. This was the one. It has a metal face plate that is a nice bright white (which I like) and doesn't rattle or make any strange noise. I'm happy with it!

Fan timer - Have to report back.

Wall Sconces - Hinkley Lighting "Anna" collection, model 5780CM. These look like the mounting base is round on all the websites' photos online, but are actually oval. I was disappointed, but they are still beautiful, and I do not regret my choice.

Towel Ring - Grohe (#40365) Essential 8" in Starlight Chrome

Robe (Towel) Hooks - Kohler Stillness (#K-14458-CP)These do hold towels very well. I hated to spend so much on them, but I'm SO glad I did.

Toilet Paper Holder - Hansgrohe E and S Accessory (#HG40526000)Paper Holder, Chrome

Paint - Behr Satin in Hosta Flower

Mirror Clips - CRL Chrome Round Mirror Clip - These clips are AWESOME! I had the shower door installer cut down our old mirror (for free) and installed it using these. Saved a ton of money and I really like the look.

Shower Hooks - 3M Command hooks, Modern Reflection style in chrome. Hung using 3M's water-resistant refill strips.

Rugs - Linden Street cotton reversible bath rugs in frosted grape

Comments (14)