SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
seegaye

Dual fuel range

seegaye
14 years ago

Hi. I imagine this has been asked before, but since most of the posts I have found on it have been older, I figured I would ask again.

Spouse and I are remodeling the kitchen. Already have a nice KitchenAid fridge that I found at a scratch and dent - french door, cab depth, panel ready - just what I was wanting. Now it is time to get the range.

We are switching from elec to propane. Hubby wants gas for future desires (fireplace, outdoor grill, etc) and propane is what is available in these parts. While I am not a big cook, I would probably be more interested if I had a nice range to work with. It is only he and I at home - no kids, and little if any entertaining. My kitchen design will allow for either a 30 or a 36 inch wide model (two designs are in the wings and awaiting range size decision) and I would like a dual fuel. I am an artist and "looks" are very important to me.( My kitchen designs will include a wall of stone above the range with a range hood - no cabinets.) I must be careful not to neglect quality, however, which is why I am asking here.

Looks, quality, dual fuel, either 30 or 36 wide. Nothing too complicated as I would not use or bother figuring it out. I am not dumb, but I am busy! Price? Under 3,000. Am I asking too much?

Thanks!

Comment (1)