SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pinch_me

99% finished black bathroom

pinch_me
13 years ago

Finally on the home stretch. I should be able to finish this weekend. Second coat of paint. Varnish the Formica wood trim. Handle on the sink base adn knobs on all the doors. I have one row of wallpaper for the ceiling but I wanted to wait until the closet wall was finished before I did it. Every time I turn around there's one other little thing that needs done. Thermobalance shower. DIY sink base. I put a walk in shower on the south wall and moved the closets and drawers to the north wall. I hope that helps next winter. There was a heat duct in the south corner so now it's behind the walk in shower wall. I hope that makes the shower warmer. The Steampunk kitchen from the gardenweb/kitchen thread was my paint inspiration. I had already chosen the wallpaper. ORB faucet. Chrome shower. No one will ever see them both at the same time and I already have two of almost everything (ORB and brushed nickel)My lights are salvage bought over the years on eBay. New vinyl wood look floor. this bathroom is a working bathroom on an acreage. I have animals and a garden. I get dirty. I don't like to work in the house so easy maintenance was a must.

Old mirror from the second hand store

Old ceiling light

Here is a link that might be useful: black bathroom

Comments (2)