SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandbox5

Thermador induction usage question, pls....

sandbox5
13 years ago

I have read and re-read the manual on this cooktop and cannot find an answer to this..I will assume the answer is "no" but thought I would ask users here.

1. Does it have a feature that will allow you to remove the pan from the cooktop (to add water or something) and return it to the hob and have it pick up where it left off?

OR, does it shut itself off and you have to reprogram it again?

2. Does it have a "stop and go" feature like the Meile that allows you to immediately turn everything that is on to simmer while you leave (to answer the door or laundry) and then hit the button and they all return to their previous cooking mode?

3.Do all the timers show the count down time? Can you program it to change settings after a certain amount of time i.e. high for 10 minutes then low for 20 more...

I am suffering from analysis paralysis about this cooktop thing. I am new to induction and paralyzed that I will hate the one I choose. I have narrowed it to the Thermador and the Meile. If I could have 3 things from this one and 2 from that one, I'd be happy, happy!!

TIA,

Robin

Comments (5)