SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardenquest_gw

Where do i start? Bathroom remodel

gardenquest
16 years ago

We have a tiny bathroom that is used the most often and it needs some help.

it is 4' wide and 9'10" long. Right now has a shower only, toliet, and small sink. - no storage.

it was gutted the year before we moved in by the PO ( 1997) - it had major water damage from bathroom above it. We still have large problems with mold and it has to be fixed sooner than later.

i am wondering if someone can post some photos, or list some websites that i can explore my options with this limited size. I have a wish list that would be great to have come true, but $$ is a factor.

there is a room right behind it that is an un-used computer room right now ( too small for a bedroom @ 9'10" X 6') that i would like to tear down the wall and combine to make One big bathroom :)

I know it would be less $$ for us to re-do the bath the size it now, but to have a bathtub and a shower stall would be a dream come true.

thanks if you have any info to share.......I am not looking for anything high-end, Looking mostly to have a basic tiled bathroom that is great looking, but friendly enough for a family of 4.

Comments (5)