SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Santa arrived early!!!

Purplemoon
13 years ago

I've doing online family Christmas shopping, so expecting boxes often this past week, and next . So when a big box arrived I didn't even look at return address, just opened it. To my amazement, there was the Santa Chef I fell in love with last year on here!! The past few months I've watched eBay hoping he'd come up. He didn't, tho I did score two others I liked a lot. But I loved him. I had actually stopped looking and figured "maybe next year." So I stared at him in a bit of shock, then quickly looked at the return address

Yachter saw him, the only one there, at Home Goods! She bought him for me! THEN she added a Nutcracker candle-holder, and the CUTEST Nutcracker sugar 'n creamer set!

What's funny is how perfect it is for a place on my kitchen counter. Its like she knew what I needed there!!

You've heard me mention my kitchen is a small galley style, but during Christmas I try to put out all my cookie jars to decorate the counters. One of them looks like a big red ornament ball. I had set it on the real small counter by the stove....but it just looked sort of pathetic by itself, and I couldn't decide

how to make it better. The Nutcracker set is exactly what it needed, and they look great with it.

{{gwi:1462901}}

{{gwi:1462903}}

excuse blurry photo of candleholder

{{gwi:1462905}}

I just can't believe what Yacht did. She's had a lot on her plate, and not been here with us as much,

yet she shipped me this BIG box full of wonderful gifts. Her caring and generosity truly defines the Christmas spirit I think. To want to do something special for others while carrying a full load of your own just shows the kind of woman...friend...she is. I find it quite humbling to know getting me that Chef Santa I'd wanted so bad since last year was important to her.

How do you properly thank someone for touching your heart?

hugs, Karen

Comments (18)

Sponsored
More Discussions