SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sassafras007

Best Air Whirlpool Combo Jetted Tub

sassafras007
14 years ago

I'd greatly appreciate some help with a decision I'm getting ready to make. We are building a new house and planning a separate shower and jetted tub in the MB. The problem is I have no personal experience with the tubs. I should also mention I live in a small, rural area with no showrooms nearby. We did find a shop selling Aquatic tubs about 50 miles away, which we went to see. They had 4 or 5 models on display, but they were above our price range in the $4000 to $5000 range. What I've discovered from my online research and from some catalogs I've picked up is that there are "air bubble" tubs and "whirlpool" tubs, or a combo of the 2...so I think I'd like to have the combo.

I think the MAAX Living, and Aquatic Luxeair both have the combo of features, but I'm sure there are others.

I'm asking for your opinion for performance and value on combo tubs. I'm looking in the $2500 to $3500 range. What brand/model/size do you have? What are the pros and cons?

I'm also taking into consideration the amount of water they use.

I hope you've got some words of wisdom for me. I'm feeling the pressure with so many decisions to make for the new house, and now I'm stuck on the tub. It will soon be time for the plumber to start...and I still need to pick the tub.

Comment

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022