SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

I'm keeping some Christmas..And Tree talk

Oakley
14 years ago

Sorry this is so long,but my new Christmas tree really made a difference this year in helping me with the Christmas Spirit, and now I don't want to take it down! lol. Because of the remodel I was finally able to get the tree that *I* wanted even though I had to pay a little extra for it.

If any of you are in the market for a new artificial tree, now is the time to buy one online. I bought this tree online last January. Also, if you've never had a white tree, you would not believe what a difference it makes in a room! Next year I'll add more ornaments and doo dads, but here is the tree as it is now..I've added more ornaments since my last picture.

I also keep the ligts on during the daytime, with my old green tree I didn't. And when the sun is shining on this tree, it is just gorgeous!

{{gwi:1460955}}

In my "Victorianish" sitting room I decided to make a "Christmas Wall" for year round. I have received two "Victorian" stockings over the past couple of years and they are just too pretty to put away.

The angel was made by my MIL, on the next wall you can see more of her work, I have the whole wall lined with her sewing. The picture is a card I received this year which I framed because it's also Victorian. I put red tissue paper behind it.

The stocking on the right is a deep green made of velvet.

Do any of you keep a little Christmas around the house all year long, or am I just crazy? lol

{{gwi:1460957}}

Comments (16)

Sponsored
More Discussions