SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
woodie2

New Year's Eve

woodie
16 years ago

Hi folks - I'm a 'sneakover' from the Cooking Forum and was introduced to Holidays from Kathleen and I have to say how much I love coming here to see all your beautiful pictures!

I wonder if you would have any ideas or comments (or pictures) for a New Year's Eve dinner table setting. We're having 6 people and I'll still have my home decorated for Christmas, but I think I'd like something different on the dining room table for New Year's Eve. I'm thinking something in silver and/or gold? I don't think I have an appropriate tablecloth, so I might have to run out to the store and so I guess I'm starting from scratch. I don't want to use my Christmas dishes, maybe I'll use my white dishes with gold chargers as a starting point. For Christmas I received 6 silver ball Christmas ornament placecard holders and maybe I could use those.

I'd love to hear if you would have any special ideas. I don't think I want my red and gold table setting that looked so beautiful for Christmas but I'm seriously decorating challenged and I thought this seemed like a great place to ask for help. Thanks everybody for any comments you might have.

Comments (30)

Sponsored
More Discussions