SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tamgypsy_gw

Falling behind ...

tamgypsy
15 years ago

Hello everyone...

I'm falling soooo far behind on catching up with everyones posts. Between work, school, my blog and keeping up with several forums I'm having a hard time posting photos everywhere. If you are interested to see where I am with my Christmas decorating my blog always has the pictures first. I've been uploading Christmas type of things to it since the day after Thanksgiving and probably will continue to do so daily all the way up to Christmas. Even thought the decorating is almost complete I continue to play with my dishes and tablesettings and I am 'cramming' for school. Have to finish up a major homework assignment in the next couple of days that is driving me up a wall. I wish they would cut out homework and just let me take the tests and exams. I have 100's on all of those but this assignment is truly kicking my behind. So please forgive me if I'm not commenting in a timely fashion or even get to upload photos here. There just don't seem to be enough hours in a day.

I hope all of you are enjoying the season and maybe in a week when this school stuff is behind me I'll be able to catch up with everyone. I miss you all.

Tam

Here is a link that might be useful: The Gypsy's Corner

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor
More Discussions