SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

More Home Inside Holiday Decor ... Brrrr...it's so cold!

jeannespines
10 years ago

Well, I did work on the inside (heated) decor some more ... may not get much done outside ... it is so cold here in Iowa! Here's one more photo I wanted to share of the dining room table...that's my vine tree in the bkgrd & the buffet ... I Downstairs we have an electric fireplace...my hubby built the cabinet for it just a few yrs ago ... here's the top. Everything is thrift shop or flea market bargains EXCEPT for that bark tree ...that came from a very special friend here on the forum!

Don't ya love these deer & that tree! ;-)

Nearby on the wall is mounted an old wood mantle ... rough cut & has been in our house for 40 yrs ... the old wood fireplace is gone now ...but the mantle lives on ... this is a sweet Santa I found some yrs back & the pheasants are ceramic projects I made my hubby for Christmas back in the mid 70's ~~

Under the mantle on the floor is this painted snowman scene on a 'foot warmer' ... I bought it & love the lady's work! ... also here under the wreath is a gallon jug of 'bottle caps' & the bottle capper below that ... old goodies: (ohhh...that a Mason jar full of Apache Tears ....rocks when we visited AZ waaay back when!)

& here's Mr. & Mrs. Santa (plastic w/lights) ... old as the hills, too ...our adult kids look for these to be displayed in our home every yr. The ceramic tree is also one of my projects of the mide 70's:

Enough history, yet? Well, probably ... so one more .... as I say goodbye I could walk out this basement door...but it's too dang cold out there! A canvas painting ... I still see this in stores once in awhile now-a-days but this is at least 10 yrs. old. Ok, TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions