SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Enablers' & More Fall Decor at my House!

jeannespines
12 years ago

Well, oakley posted a pretty metal tree asking for ideas ... & that 'enabled' me to buy this one at HLobby (40%off) for $7 .... I'm going to make it for a Christmas gift w/some little photos & maybe jewelry or something. Here's a pic of it & I hung 3 little frames that I will be using (plus more)...there's 12 branches & it's 12" high & about 10" spread at it's widest point...HLobby had them in this gold & also a few other finishes:

Here's the quail S&P shakers I got today while shopping w/retired friends in another town ...at a TS for $5 ..ceramic & red & gold sticker on bottom says "Viking Import" Japan...I shared them on purplemoon's "where's the help w/decorations" post. Here they are tonight on my dining room table where they will be staying for a bit with sugar mold candleholder & stained glass leaves:

candy said maybe they're 'partridges?' Ummmmm....

Dimmed the lights:

I think they look real pretty there & like this centerpc for DR table ...w/the lighted twig urn in the corner tonight:

Fall is so beautiful ...& I was fortunate enough to catch a shot of the 'Harvest Moon' a couple nights ago...thru our trees out the front steps & w/the clouds rolling thru...we finally got some rain here (all day today):

Hope you're enjoying Fall & TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio
More Discussions