SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Look what Y'ALL went and did now...

Purplemoon
14 years ago

For a LONG time I've admired toile stuff. But not being into dishes, I resisted buying any. Just loved looking at others dishes, and fabric they've used. One particular pattern always struck me as very lovely, a rooster one of course. LOL. I saw it in red n white, and black n white, and I especially loved the latter. Well, last night I just had to go on eBay and 'see' if they had it. Of course they did, eBay has dang near everything anyone could want!! I saw several individual dinner plates listed in blk n white with the rooster and was thinking I could buy one for my dish curio collectibles. Then I saw this 5 pc SET.....and I've bid on it now! So in about 3 days it just might be mine. Look what y'all did to me!

{{gwi:1454704}}

And that's not the half of it.

Then I started looking at the other toile plates and found two with HORSES! Well of course that was all it took for me to bid on them, and WIN. They are just the 8" plates and will go in my Curio with the other dish stuff of course. I should have known that I'd find a way to JUSTIFY buying some dishes! LOL

{{gwi:1454706}}

{{gwi:1454707}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (24)

Sponsored
More Discussions