SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Fun & Elated with Thrift Shop Finds!

jeannespines
12 years ago

My fav outing is thrift shopping w/friends & the last month or so I've been lucky enough to enjoy some day trips! Here's some of my finds.

Due to the contagious 'Enablers R Us' group, I spied this Arthur Court tray last week at a consignment shop...over a month old so got 20% off the ticket price ... sold $8! (on E-bay I see the same tray in the $25 to $45 range) Isn't this tray just precious!!!

The 2 scarves in the backgrd of these pics (one actually is quite large & I bought it for a table runner) were finds for my Woodfield leaf tea & toast plates I've shared on the forum. The peachy solid color one is cashmere from a TS w/20% off ...sold $4.50. The finely striped one is new but on 75% clearance...sold $2.50!

Here are a pair of 'deer' for the Holidays(TS $6) ...I am loving 'deer' in my Holiday decor & it can stay up past the Christmas holidays! & the little pinecones were a steal I thought for $1 ea ...they are heavy & metal coated:

Label on bottom of deer "At Home America" decor.

I've always liked the 'pencil' holiday characters so came across these for $1 ea to add to the few I have...at least storage is no issue w/these! LOL! The little baking dish I will use for a banana bread of something 'gift.' ($1)

And, I'm a sucker for 'trees!' ..this little skinny potted one was $2 at a TS, too ...it will find a spot (somewhere) after Thanksgiving! LOL!

TFLookin', Holiday-ers, 'enabling' friends! Jeanne S.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions