Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

yesterdays windows patch Tuesday some problems

I like to give a heads up when I find that some of the windows updates have been shown to create problems in some cases. I am seeing some reports in the forums of that happening from yesterdays updates. Here are some links to some of the reports

Windows 7 - KB2454826 fails and doesn't recover after reboot

also an update that was listed a few months ago is being pushed out again that is KB976902, I held off on it when it was originally pushed out, here is some info about it so you can make your decisions. This one can not be removed once installed.

KB976902 - "Black Hole" update

some mention of the update problems in this thread also.

Security Bulletin

This is a heads up just in case someone is having these problems and does not know why.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus