SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judithva_gw

Target is putting out some wonderful Ornies

judithva
15 years ago

I went to Target last night hoping they had out their ornaments, I would say they had out at least 80% of them. And like a locus to a field of wheat, I buzzed happily thru! I totally wiped out a few rows of ornies...there was a lady and her DD standing near by, the girl said to her mom in a light whisper "mom, she is buying ALL of them!" I think she was afraid I was moving into her part of the aisle. and I admit I do look pretty scary when I am on a mission, there is something disconcerning about seeing a middle aged lady, her brow breaking out into a sweat, eyes glazed over by the enormous delcious choices before her all the time mutterring to herself "yes, I can get by with less food this week"...Well, what can I say, the early bird gets the worm LOL Target has... (in this case HAD) the most beautiful silver ornaments, so I HAD (I am sure now there was someone twisting my arm) to buy them all...who knows if they will be around for next years season..(that is always how I justify my "sickness" to my DD, with total practicality. I mean I think it is practical thinking, don't you my fellow addicts? LOL But at any rate my fellow christmas addicts, as long as you don't live in the State of Virgina, you will have plenty off shopping opportunities, poor Mary Ruth lives near me, but she still has a chance, I did not get to the Target where she lives.....YET.

Anyhoo, definately check it out, they also had some glass hanging crystals (99 cent) each, so I wiped those out too (even though I have enough already...I think...OK you can never have enough crystals....

Comments (24)

Sponsored
More Discussions