SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laylad_gw

Vanity Countertop -- HELP!!

laylad
9 years ago

We simply cannot make a decision on what countertop to put in our two bathrooms that we are remodeling. It's holding our entire project up & driving me crazy!!!! My home is painted on various shades of grays and has a Restoration Hardware / West Elm / Crate & Barrell feel to it.
My master will have dark brown porcelain "wood" tiling on the floor, white subway tiles laid in a herringbone pattern in the shower with a gray mosaic penny tile shower floor. The walls are currently painted dovetail gray and will likely stay that color. The cabinets & trim are white, as well as a window with white shutters. So what countertop would complete this bathroom with a modern rustic feel? We currently have Suprehe White selected but I'm starting to worry that will be too "loud"....? Our main floor/kids bath is pretty much the same and we would like to do Caesarstone Concrete quartz in there if we can find a remnant. Should I go w the Concrete in there, too? Or Cambria Fieldstone (slightly darker than the concrete) or just stick with the Supreme White?! Help I'm going insane! Thanks for any expert advise ðÂÂÂ

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!