SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
btwine

New Appliances, one month later

btwine
14 years ago

We have been very pleased with our appliance decisions so far.

GE Profile Induction - loving induction cooking - very easy to control - lot's of options from simmer to high heat - had to buy a couple of new pots but that was doable. For some reason our "child lock" doesn't work so we're having that checked. Other than that I highly recommend this unit and induction cooking in general - the learning curve is minimal.

ASKO D5893 Dishwasher - we splurged and got the top of the line ASKO - and we love it! Dishes have never felt this smooth and clean. The unit has 4 pull out "trays" so learning where to place items has been challenging, but everything fits easily and there is room to spare. Not being able to see when the unit is running is a bit hard to take - they are SO quiet we're never quite sure when it's done. However, with the door lock you can't open it until it's complete, so that works out just right.

WOLF E-Series single oven. I LOVE this oven! WOW - it cooks evenly, it has all the options I could possibly want. So far, everything has turned out perfectly, plus it's quite lovely to look at.

WOLF Microwave - we got this microwave because it went with the oven and matched the stainless trim. Well... switching microwaves is not easy because each one seems to heat differently. So far, nearly everything comes out perfectly except for our vegan burgers. I'm still trying to get these right without ending up with soft middle and overdone edges. But, it's getting better. It definitely works fine, and I'm glad we got it. It seems there is always that bit of learning curve for me with microwaves.

Vent-a-hood - this is a delight! Love the lighting, the fan is awesome, though it's a tad noisy. The best is the covered filtration system - no more ugly filters hanging above the stovetop. Definitely glad we upgraded.

Hope it helps someone else with their decisions, it's a long and tough process!

Bea

Comment (1)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH