SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

New Albums I made for us

Purplemoon
15 years ago

When I first was setting up Photobucket Albums for myself, I put Tablescapes from Holidays on there.

Later on when I did our Holiday Inspiration Albums, I couldn't "move" this one to it. However the Tea Settings are in the Inspiration Album.

So I just finished making us 3 sub albums for Tablescapes, after gasuz mentioned it would be nice if all were together, and not mixed in with other holiday pictures. I did leave the various tablescapes in those albums too tho.

So far, I've got 17 in the Halloween sub album. I decided to separate Halloween since some folks rather not go thru photos with spiders on tables. LOL.

And I also put the Fall tables in a sub album, 10 photos there for now. All the other holidays are lumped together and there are 20 images at the moment in that one. And the main album is still tablescapes not related to holiday decorating.

If you click on a thumbnail, when the photo comes up, if you want to see the picture a bit larger, then run your mouse over it and there will be a box telling you size percent and above that you can click "enlarge picture". The slideshow is the same as always.

Here's the link to the Holiday tables SUB album, and you can get to the Halloween and Fall ones from the menu on the side. I sure like playing with Photobuckets new special effects, LOL.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Holiday Tables

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions