SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greg__r

Miele dishwasher - model selection

Greg__R
10 years ago

So my wife and I went to the local appliance store and checked out the Bosch and Miele dishwashers. She strongly preferred the rack layout in the Miele so we're locked into that brand. She also doesn't want stainless steel; we could live with white or black or I could build a custom panel and semi-match what we've got there now.

I'm looking at the Dimension and Crystal lines because we like the option of the 3rd rack. Of course, the Crystal 5225 doesn't have the 3rd rack... all the others do but require a custom door panel. Is there a resource listing door panel compatibility?

We're looking at these options & are looking for feedback. Thanks!

Crystal g5105: $1200 (last year's model). Not sure why this one is $200 cheaper than this year's Crystal models. We're a little leary about buying an old model.
Crystal g5285scvi + custom panel: $1400+panel. A white or black panel seems to cost $250. If I'm going to spend $1600+ then I might as well step up to a Dimension?
Dimension g5605sci: $1700 + small panel.
Dimension 5670scvi: $1700 + full panel
Dimension 5675scvi: $1780 + full panel. This is identical to the 5670scvi but it's not ADA compliant. Why would this model cost more?

Comments (7)