SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Breast Cancer Table

phonegirl
12 years ago

Kathleen mentioned she would be honoring all the Breast Cancer Survivors and those fighting the battle on her Blog. I lost my DM to cancer at a young age and was touched when I read this and wanted to join her. This is such a sweet thing for her to do.

I had planned on using my ornaments I bought last year for Christmas but they are still hiding from me! My turn Karen.LOL I'm thinking they are packed away out in the shed with my Valentine things.

The flatware is First Love by Rogers that belonged to a DF's mother. The plates were from TJ Maxx and Ross. This is my little brest cancer dish that has pink ribbons inside and each compartment in painted different on the outside. Kinda cute? Don't remember where DD & I spotted it but it came home w/me that day. I also made a few pink ribbons since I couldn't find the ornaments.

I bought the peonies and picks from DP. Used my lighted pussy willows and flowers with them for the cp. Bought the vase from Ross for Easter this year. Vintage girl is a Valentine vase but I let her carry some ribbons. Let's all march for a cure.

Thanks for looking and please say a prayer for all in need.

Punk

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions