SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

new photos of some Fall decor I did

Purplemoon
16 years ago

In spite of the burgundy accent wall in my dining room, I did an orange Fall centerpiece on the table. Does it look awful with that wall behind it? Two little pumpkins glared as they are kind of sparkly, but they are similar color to one sitting on table. Be honest, please!!!

{{gwi:1438581}}

against that wall is my late grandmother's little spindle-legged table. I decided to put white Fall decor on it.

I used silver glitter glue on the pumpkins to spiff them up a bit.

{{gwi:1438583}}

also a marble-top table of my grandmother's in livingroom. Pumpkin and beaded berry ring from Michaels and little old iron candle stand from GW.

{{gwi:1438585}}

this little glass top table is in familyroom by the fireplace I just redid, so I add a tiny Fall touch to it.

The bronze whippet trio candleholder is always on it.

{{gwi:1438587}}

this little table is down the back hall leading to two bedrooms and main bathroom

{{gwi:1438588}}

Moved the bigger jar with the beaded pumpkins from my bay window to my kitchen counter, and added a few things. The tin pumpkin is supposed to be a candleholder, but I put flowers in it instead.

{{gwi:1438589}}

Here is a link to the livingroom-dining room, familyroom, and kitchen of my house. I bet when I said I had TEN china cabinets, some of you went OMG "how and where". LOL. You can see them in these rooms. I have another one in my guest bedroom, which is being occupied by my 18 yr old grand-daughter at the moment. And a small curio here in my den, same kind that is by my bay windows in kitchen area. So actually have 12 in all. One in my den holds rabbit figurines, one in guestroom has special knickknacks, the largest cabinet holds my Painted Pony collection, and the other 7 are all whippet-greyhound statues.

Yes, I know I'm totally obsessed and nuts. LOL

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: interior photos

Comments (2)

Sponsored
More Discussions