SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

redid some of my Fall decor

Purplemoon
16 years ago

I decided to redo the little shelf on my front porch. The previous decor on top was too small for there, so moved it to second shelf instead. I got this silly scarecrow at Michaels, and would you believe that a long time ago someone had given me a little stuffed ORANGE whippet. So I dug him out of the drawer and decided he had a purpose afterall. LOL

{{gwi:1438470}}

Also changed the entry-way Fall decor by adding candles. This candle holder normally is on my fireplace hearth with white candles on it. Now my hearth is full of Fall decor and I was wondering where to put my candleholder, or store it. I opted to hit the dollar store for new candles and stick it in the entry way. Do you think it looks a bit "too much" there tho?

{{gwi:1438471}}

and I finished my stacked plates. Added a pick to the top, a little cardinal, and a rabbit pot hugger. He glared in the photo, but he's actually brown and white spotted.

I bought some tiny sparkly clip-on birds at Michaels that are scattered here and there, but probably hard to spot since so little. I added pumpkins to the bottom plate, it just had the berry ring on it in previous photo.

So think I'm done with my stacked plates now.

{{gwi:1438472}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions