SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

shopping again...self-enabler

Purplemoon
13 years ago

I just can't resist holiday stuff, no matter how much I tell myself to STOP BUYING MORE!!

And right now, still bargains to be had on Christmas things on eBay. I've been looking for

two things, one quite awhile, and just won both and no one else bid. Thank goodness!

This Mikasa Holiday Elegance train, that holds three candles, normally goes much higher

than I'm willing to pay. And the last two Christmas seasons, I've tried to find one. Often

I'd see ONE car of it, but all three were harder to find and too darn pricey. Guess no one

was shopping for it this time.

The Etsy seller that I got that beautiful, big lighted Fall orb from got me again. LOL.

She makes stuff, and sells some vintage things she finds. She found this Cherub in

an antique shop and did the floral in it. I have half a dozen white Cherubs I decorate with

Christmas and Valentines, so this had my name on it.

Then she listed these cute, CUTE little bitty wire birdcages that she added florals

or birds to, in different colors. I bought one in Fall colors and one in Christmas colors.

I'm a nut for birds or birdcages. These can hang on a tree or sit somewhere. I think

she said they are 6" high.

And lastly, since I won that delightful Cookie Chef Nutcracker for my N. collection, I've

wanted a Santa to go with him. (and I collect Santas too. sigh) I haven't seen any on

eBay that I liked that well. Till this one came up, and he had gingerbread men like my Nutcracker.

I just won Santa this morning. He's over 18" high, so should be the perfect partner for my other guy.

{{gwi:1425653}}

I hope these pictures don't come thru huge, I resized them as always but Photobucket was acting wonky earlier on me.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: neat ornaments and decorations

Comments (17)

Sponsored
More Discussions