SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paul_in_mn

Senior Class at Enabler U

paul_in_mn
13 years ago

Time to recognize the seniors, including any hosta with 4 or more years in the garden. A lot of garden shop regulars in this group.

Started my hosta collecting in 2005, although I had added a few previously that primed my interest. Paradigm was one of those that convinced me to get a few more (lol) - planted 6 along my sidewalk in 2002 for a graduation party, divided those in 2005 and again in 2007 to help stretch my budget and fill my new gardens. DW caught the fever and told me she liked 'em big - so Paradigm (Class President) will finally get a chance to grow out without any more dividing.

Many sentimental favorites in this group since it felt like I was on a quest to find more hosta when starting out. Abiqua Moonbeam early on was my most photographed hosta - always looking good. June was a multiple division gift from my next-door neighbor and is in my favorite hosta color combo - blue with green. Fireworks was an early acquisition that grew well even after moving several times. Knowing that some find it difficult to grow, only adds to its appeal in my gardens.

Please feel free to add pics of your Seniors.

Thank you for looking.

Paul

Comments (4)