Post It Holder Template Needed

country_bumpkin_al

Anyone happen to have one for Print Shop 6?

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lime_coke

Here is a site with the template. I am not sure if you can use them with Print Shop 6 but I have used them with PrintMaster 12 and PM 16 and PSE.

http://www.jersgirl.com/temps.html

This site has links to others with templates.

http://www.teas2dine4.com/templatelinks.html#enveltemplates

Save    
country_bumpkin_al

Thanks..but none of these open to the right size in Print Shop 6 and it's almost impossible to get them sized right, without printing out sheet after sheet to see if I've sized it right. PS6 doesn't have a "ruler" or sizer. I'm going to need a template MADE in PS6, so it will open to the right size.

Surely someone out there is STILL using PS6! lol

Save    
lime_coke

I use PSE. I open the picture of the template I have downloaded. Then I make a copy of the image and close the original image. Once I have only the copy open I click on 'Image" then "Resize". I then put the dimensions I need and the image is resized. I think there is a way to resize an image in your program that is similar. I am sorry that I am not more familiar with PS but in 'Help' there should something that will help you resize the template.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Design Kitchen Details: Out-of-Sight Paper Towel Holder
See how some homeowners are clearing the counter of clutter while keeping this necessity close at hand
Full Story
Decorating Guides DIY: PVC Pipe Wine Holder
Rachelle Falcon shows how to make a spiffy modern wine holder with stuff from the hardware store
Full Story
Working With an Architect Who Needs 3D Design? 5 Reasons You Do
Whether you're remodeling or building new, 3D renderings can help you save money and get exactly what you want on your home project
Full Story