Hot Foil Printing

lcbear

Does anyone do any Hot Foil Stamping, or have a hot stamping machine. I would like to try my hand at this, as crafting and profit. Any input

Thanks

Lori

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jillzey

Hi Lori,

We had a hot stamp machine back in the '70s-'80s. Just a little table top model for stamping matchcovers, napkins, etc.

Have you seen one? Do you have a source for the machine and the foils? Most of the ads to the right are for industrial equipment.

Ours used metal type, tiny individual letters that you build your text from. We only had one set of type, a script font. Always wished for more styles but not enough to actually buy more.

We did have a cut made for a club logo. Wish I could remember costs, but DH & I both suffer from CRS (LOL) and it's been a long time.

It was slow and tedious stamping one item at a time, but since I never had to do 100's of items it was kinda fun. Having to do a big run would be another story, for me anyway.

This probably wasn't much help, but if you have any questions I'll answer any I can.

Jill

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Orange Orange: Still Hot, Hot, Hot
Get fired up to bring in more orange with energizing paint, furnishings, rugs and accessories
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: 20 Great Leopard-Print Finds
See how to use a little or a lot of this great animal print, hot again this fall
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Floral Prints
Get your floral fix with everything from sheets and shower curtains to plant pots and gardening tools
Full Story