Stardust Pattern Paper for Ink Jet

jillzey

by Crayola. Found it at the Dollar Tree today. It's a silvery metalic glitter paper with rainbow reflections. Very bright and sparkley. Paper (10 sheets), Magnet (3 sheets) and Sticker (3 sheets-I think). I only got the paper and magnet, but will go back for more probably. And the best part of course, it was only $1 a pack!

Jill

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryanntx

What a find!! Which section was it in? The school supplies?

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jillzey

Yes, with the school supplies. All piled in one bin with a package of stickers on top. I dug down and discovered the magnets and paper. Pays to look under stuff.

I've printed up one sheet. It definitely needs bold text and good solids or your image disappears, but it's really sparkley.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Wall Treatments Can't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
Great Home Projects How to Design a Family Photo Wall
New project for a new year: Display your favorite images of loved ones for the most personal gallery wall of all
Full Story
Materials Are You a Maker? Show Us Your Favorite Tool or Material
Houzz Call: A tool or material can be a maker’s best friend. We’d like to see your favorite — and what it helps you achieve
Full Story
Pristine Acres is committed to offering the highest-quality, most professional landscape design/installation... Read More
Longhouse Architects, established in 2019, is a firm of three licensed architects, each with over 15 years of... Read More