SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kdm121

New Construction Master Bathroom Help!

Katherine Dale
10 years ago

So we are finally in the selection phase of our new house. This has been a backwards process and I had to pick out my cabinets a couple weeks ago without knowing any of the other selections and without the designer on board yet. So... long story short, for the bathroom they are Cardell's Wyndham II in a Maple Smoke stain. Okay, check.

Now we got to see the actual countertop and flooring selection options today and we aren't impressed. So we have decided to upgrade. Every picture I am looking at and like with dark countertops in the master bathroom is marble... and we are not careful people. I'm always spilling stuff, we have a young baby (and hopefully more to come) and I am worried about maintaining marble when I can barely make it through the day without spilling something on our current master bath countertop.

So, can I get some help from all you experienced people? We are going for a traditional look- something that will still look classic in 10 years. Is marble that bad? Our kitchen will be kashmir white, so is that a good choice? Or is there some other type of white-ish granite that I am missing out on for the master bathroom? And the floor? Goodness, I am overwhelmed.

Thank you in advance!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022