SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angryrooster

Custom Cabinet HELP!

jjaazzy
12 years ago

I would really like feed back from you fine folks in reference to your vanity cabinets you had made for your bathrooms. I have been trying to find someone to fabricate a bathroom vanity for me on the contemporary mindset. (like yours stacy-neil in your master bath) To look like the Ikea bathroom cabinet. I would like to hear from others and Stacy I hope your reading this, what price range they were in for a similar size cabinet. Last price I got was 1940.00 for a 2' x 66" cabinet. That seemed high but the cabinet consists of 8 drawers and I know drawers are going to be more then doors. Then I was not wild about any of the veneers and opted for a bamboo product. That added another 500.00 then there was the installation at 350.00 now were at 2790.00 Then I asked for a quote for making the counter top out of the same material and that added a whopping 950.00! Now were at 3890.00! OMG and I still have to buy two legs! I think my jaw hit the table. I mean this is for a cabinet I can't take with me. I am so frustrated. Thoughts, advice, references, love to hear from the group TIA!

Comments (3)