SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Sharing my Story

maximavswife
13 years ago

Until last year I was just a Christmas decorating kind of gal. Then I stumbled across this website, full of happy decorating enablers (yes, I mean you!), which then lead me to the land of cheap, but oh so beautiful, decorating blogs. I now have totes and bins in the basement full of decor for every season and holiday (as well as a DH that heaves a heavy sigh every time he goes down there to look for something of his). Don't even get me started on the totes and bins full of tablescaping items! I'll save that story for another day :) I am now unable to pass by a DT, a TS, a GW, an ES, an ARC or a GS (took me a bit to learn what all those meant!)without thinking about someone here that has taken that ugly whatzit and turned it into a beautiful addition to their home.

I have started on my fall decorating for this year. I will add some Halloween elements on Oct. 1. After Halloween I will add some Thanksgiving finds and then on to my full blown Christmas decorating (I get *really* serious about that!). Please feel free to take a look through my photobucket keeping in mind, my fall decor 2010 photos were taken with my Iphone. DH just bought a new DSLR camera and I need to have him practice taking decor photos:)

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall Decor 2010

Comments (29)

Sponsored
More Discussions