SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

My latest project :)

milosmom_gw
12 years ago

With everything that has been happening, I'm striving to find my sense of "normal". There are still ongoing appts with my son reguarding his health but he's in good hands with Dad and I'm currently on furkid supervision for my crated sick one so I've been given some free "me time". DH and I have been together for 10 years on the 7th (married a year coming in Oct,lol).

I was out pilfering and came across this thinking it was the perfect anniversary gift.. ummm... lol

It obviously needed some major help. It had been half painted a horried maroon color and smelled like a chicken coop. Druther me not, I dragged it home... DH thought I'd lost my mind. lol

With a little ambition and love , here it is now...(of course 2 of the 4 nosey furkids).

I was perturbed that someone ruined the beautiful pecan finish by painting it but no hope for salvage so I painted it to match my kitchen cabinets. I LOVE it now and ironically the wooden embellishment on top is of the same pattern as what was on my wedding dress. It was meant to be I told him. lol

I don't plan to use it for dishes persay, it's more fun as of now to decorate it with "stuff".

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida
More Discussions