SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Well, I Went Bargain Hunting Today . . . and Scored!

lynninnewmexico
13 years ago

You all did it again! I start looking at all your great finds and tables and the next thing I knew, I was stopping off at GW and TJM this morning when I should have been grocery shopping and I found some pretty good bargains!

I found these two darling Easter bunnies at GW, still with their tags on, for $3 each. They're about 8" tall and have a soft, old-fashioned sparkly finish to them. Thank goodness I cleaned out my tablescape cab recently, so that I can hide these away till Easter. Otherwise DH will think I've lost my mind ;^D

{{gwi:1432705}}

I found another one of my favorite napkins there, too. They only had one, but I already have 8; I just like the pattern and can always use one more. They're from Williams-Sonoma.

{{gwi:1432706}}

Also at GW, I found 8 of these beautiful white & gold dotted salad dishes. They're in perfect condition and were $2 each.

{{gwi:1432707}}

They have a quilted texture to them, which I really like. I'm not sure if I'll use them before the holidays, but I do think they'd work well with an elegant white & gold table. Here's a close-up of the quilting:

{{gwi:1432708}}

I bought 5 of these plain white salad plates for $.59 each to paint. I've painted wine glasses before but never plates. I have the paints still, so I thought I'd give it a try.

{{gwi:1432709}}

And then, the car drove itself into TJ Maxx's parking lot on my way to Trader Joes, so I wandered through their housewares department and these pretty butter yellow dinner plates jumped right into my shopping cart. I can see myself using them throughout Fall and then again in the Spring and Summer. They were $4 each. Not the biggest bargain, but I'm crazy about them.

{{gwi:1432710}}

Comments (9)

Sponsored
More Discussions