SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

A Monday Hello

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Good mornining All, Sorry I have nothing to post pics of, just haven't been doing much lately, but I wanted to at least stop by and say hello.

I should have taken a couple pics of our meals in the motorhome so I could have shared my Corelle dishes with you. They really do work great for traveling,-- lightweight, stack well, go in freezer or microwave, and even look pretty! DH is not crazy about paper or plastic plates, and hates plastic silverware--so the Corelle is a good alternative.

New computer is wonderful. So fast and the pics look so pretty on it! DH is still transferring over my pictures and saved favorites. I probably have way more saved than I really need--but those inspiration pics are so fun to look at. However, since Miss Karen has created that great album for us, maybe I won't have to save so many now. Thank you again Karen, that was such a neat idea and so sweet of you to put that together.

So what are all of you doing? Yard work? Relaxing in the yard or on a beach? Shopping? Vacation? Organizing? Whatever you do, hope you are enjoying yourself. Have a great day.

Luvs

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions