SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
abd1_gw

Bath Preview and Question About Wood Countertop and Mirror

abd1
13 years ago

We're probably and hopefully about 1-2 weeks from having our master bath and bedroom renovation being completed. Today we had our myrtle wood countertop delivered. I think its beautiful. However, we had already purchased a large wood framed mirror from PB to go above the vanity. The counter top is myrtle wood and its more of a yellow tone with ash streaks while the mirror is more of a red/brown mahogany finish. My question is do the different wood tones go together or should we exchange the large mirror for 2 medicine cabinets? Also, here are some other preview shots of the bathroom up to now. We're really pleased with how the subway tile and travertine floor tiles are working together. We spent a lot of time looking for stone tiles that aren't marble that work with subway tile. You can see some of my questions on it by looking for my other posts. I think this combination is working beautifully and can't wait to see it finished. I'll post more details on the actual tiles once complete. Here are some pics, sorry some are with my cellphone and the quality is poor.

{{gwi:1430075}}

{{gwi:1430082}}

{{gwi:1430084}}

{{gwi:1430086}}

{{gwi:1430088}}

{{gwi:1430091}}

{{gwi:1430093}}

Comments (9)