SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missmeghan702_gw

Bluestar Quality Issues

missmeghan702
10 years ago

Wondering if anyone else here has had issues with the quality of Bluestar products? We have been dealing with a litany of issues with our 36" bluestar rangetop since January. We purchased ours through AJ Madison and the unit arrived damaged in shipping. It was either not bolted down or it came undone from the pallet during shipping. They insisted on having someone come out to repair the damaged pieces despite numerous requests on my part to have them replace the unit, but they insisted and sure enough once the company finally came out to repair and install the unit we found other issues that made the unit unacceptable. I had to fight them for another two weeks and end of February Bluestar finally agreed to replace the unit. Flash forward, we finally received the new unit a week ago and just had it installed today. More issues, trim that doesn't line up, missing screws and scratches on the drip pan and the drip pan itself doesn't line up. I'm done. I can't believe the amount of problems I'm having on such an expensive unit. I now have the stress of trying to return the unit and find a comparable replacement that will fit in the cutout space in my kitchen. Words cannot express how disgusted, dishearted and downright disappointed I am. Anyone else have quality issues with Bluestar or can recommend a different 36" rangetop to replace this with?

Comments (21)