SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
verdegirl_gw

Warning: Avoid ATG Stores (+ their 500 online storefronts)

verdegirl
13 years ago

If you're in the market for home products, save yourself some headaches and avoid shopping at any of the ATG Stores websites. The one I shopped at was called Knobs and Hardware, which came up (with a good price)when I did a Google search for my item. You'll know it's an ATG Stores site if you look at the top of the screen and see the ATG Stores logo in the upper left corner (until they decide to change their name now that they've been found out by so many).

Here's how they operate. When I submitted my order, the item was marked "in stock". Three days later they e-mailed me saying it was on backorder. I called immediately to cancel and they gave me a hassle. They also mentioned that they'd charged my charge card for the item when I placed the order. If you check out the fine print on their return policy page, you'll see that they absolutely negate their hyped claim of "No Hassle Returns".

If you want more info on their practices, check the Gardenweb kitchen forum, sitejabber.com, and resellerratings.com. Shame on them.

X

Comments (16)