SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
treasuretheday

Am I looking for something that doesn't exist?

treasuretheday
12 years ago

After a year long to-the-studs reno of our masterbath that involved moving every drain and supply, we're going to keep things much more simple on our next bath reno. We'll replace fixtures and upgrade finishes in our teenage son's bath. My son loves the channel style faucets but we will probably just use the faucets that we took out of our master since they were only three months old at the time, installed temporarily to tide us over before the full reno. I'd like to surprise him with a new channel style or waterfall tub filler instead.

Something like this...

Unfortunately, this is available as a deck mount only and does not appear to come with a diverter. Am I correct that we would need a diverter in a tub/shower combo? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but if you need a diverter, does that mean that you have to get a wall mounted tub spout? Our tub is in a large alcove so, although I'd rather stick with a wall mount, there would be room to add a ledge for a tub filler.

Are you aware of a channel or waterfall style tub spout that is wall mounted AND comes with diverter?

Any other ideas we could consider?

Thanks!!

Comments (5)