SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

A few Easter pics

luvstocraft
14 years ago

I really didn't do too much decorating for Easter this year. Guess I was busy working on some new projects with my Cricut and doing a few painting projects. I did put out a few simple arrangements here and there in the house, and some yard stakes and signs out front. Here's a few pics for you. Luvs

This little tree was a gift from my neighbor--TS finds she fixed up for me. Isn't it cute?

Coffee table with my favorite covered bunny bowl from Marshall's a few years back.

Easter blocks made using my Cricut I got for my birthday in March. They are reversible and spell out Spring so I can leave them up for awhile.

Faux chocolate bunnies on display on the seldom used dining room table:

Arrangement on dining area buffet. Cute bunny plate and little brown bunnies were gifted to me by our sweet Karen.

This metal bunny plate and the bunny glass I made ended up on the counter/bar area by my sink.

And this little wreath was a TS find last year. It's really heavy, not sure if it's ceramic or plaster.

I really didn't buy any new decorations this year, and the signs I used outside were the same ones I used last year. I'll have to get busy and make or buy some new things for next year so I will have more to share with all of you.

Hope you enjoyed the last minute tour. ;o)

Luvs

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions