SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Easter Table

phonegirl
13 years ago

I had this all loaded and my computer froze up so I'll try again.sigh I'm not a quitter so here goes another try.LOL

I bought most of this at Ross and TJ Maxx on clearance this year. It was one of those days when one plate and cross led to another and another.LOL

The book with Jesus, "The Letter" was DM's and I've always loved it so I used it in front of my cp. DM was a Sunday School, Bible School teacher and spent alot of time serving her savior.

I bought two each of these plates for my table.

The gr plates were $1 and the small flowered plates were $5.99 for the set of 4. I added my Christmas 'Hope' in the center.

Floweres were from DP and the poppies were Walmart clearance for $1,50. I used my new cut work vase and pedestal cake plate. I also added my eggs with Blessing written in the crosses and the cutwork eggs in cp. They are kinda hidden so you have to look close.

Crystal crosses didn't show up as much in the pictures but are wonderful with the sun shining in. Placed a few of my bunnies around on this table.

This was a fun table and DF topped it off with her lovely Easter Post Cards she shared. Hope you enjoy seeing another table.

Punk

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz
More Discussions