SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Whimsical Easter Table

phonegirl
12 years ago

DGD decided tonight that she wants to come to Papa & Nana's for Easter so sat the table for her. Amazing what we do for GKids. The only ones who can get more out of us than the IRS.LOL

I had picked up some Easter Eggs while ts shopping last summer. Only found three but I'm sure I bought four. Pretty sure the other one must be hiding out in the shop somewhere.

DD brought me the bunny cookie jar. I had sat in on one of my sewing machine stands but decided to use it for the cp on my table. Used the same purple filler from cologne I had used in my birdcage for hair on the pumpkin at Halloween last year. Before coming here would of never saved this stuff.haha

I found this big glass egg so used it in place of the missing aqua egg. Used my same bunny napkin holders I've shared before.

Closeup of the bunny cookie jar cp. I used some beaded garland for a change. DD also gave me the little egg candles. Picked up the sheep and egg sitters at a ys last summer.

Another gift from DD. Cute little chick egg plate. I think she bought it last year after Easter at JoAnns Crafts.

Bunny candle holders are from Avon. The bunny angel was one I picked up while ys. Butterflies, flowers and tulips I scatted around were from DP.

Another shot with buffet behind table.

As you can see I wasn't going to light the candles but after looking at my pictures decided I needed a few more so Just Did It. Hope all of you have a Wonderful Easter.

Will share more pictures after Easter. Had a DF in the hospital this week and company late last night. Need to head to bed now if I want to play the 'Energizer Easter Bunny' this weekend.LOL Thanks for looking.

Punk

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions