SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momtoblondie_gw

Simple two story, are my wants realistic

momtoblondie
10 years ago

I have been looking at house plans for quite awhile and the time has come for me to make a decision, our house will be going on the market in a few weeks (finally) and our land is waiting. I need to start narrowing down my likes/wants/needs. I have pretty much decided that a 1 1/2 story is in our future but I have loved the look (not the actual plan) of the attached house for so long that I need to figure out if I need to cross it off my list now and forever and move forward. We are looking for a house that is economical to build. I made the mistake once with over complicated roof lines, etc. I have to have a main floor master (that is where I am wondering if this plan will even work without bloating it beyond our limit of 2500 sq ft. SO, main floor master, single dining area, mud room with some sort of office area (I do not want a dedicated room for an office just a little space carved out. I would LOVE to have the laundry attached to the master closet that then leads into the master bath. Upstairs two bedrooms, bath and a second living area for the kids. So is it possible or is the mass of the first floor too big to accommodate the rooms that will be on the second floor? Thanks!

http://www.theplancollection.com/house-plans/home-plan-23730/big-images#home-plan-image-79380

Comments (16)