SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

'Twenty' Dollar Tree and Michaels shopping

Purplemoon
14 years ago

My Dad decided to give me early birthday money (I don't know why he can't wait, he's like a kid at times. LOL.)

So I headed shopping of course. I needed a fun day, been a rough pain week and I'm tired of being a 'vegetable'. If I am going to hurt, I figure I should deserve it, LOL. So now my legs and back can complain tonight! It was worth it.

These were on sale at Michaels and I don't have any signs like this. I really don't have that much

for St Patricks, so figured I needed them.

{{gwi:1417082}}

Purple stuff...what can I say. The big ceramic platter is to hold deviled eggs, but I am going to display it as a plate for Easter. I hadn't seen the giant eggs before. They had pink, blue, and yellow too. I am going to decoupage on mine. The little boxed eggs look like ornaments, and I'll use them for that. But they are actually place-card holders.

{{gwi:1417083}}

Bunny stuff....what can I say. LOL. Aren't the eggs pretty! Each has a different bunny scene on the other side too. I thought the bunnies on the little box were very pretty too. The little chick is glittered, which doesn't show in the photo.

{{gwi:1417084}}

I love these little animals from Dollar Tree. Perfect for Easter or any time. The lamb would also work for Christmas. (I was browsing vintage Easter cards the other night for something to pass the time, and was surprised just how many featured Roosters! I knew chicks are a big part of Easter but I didn't know Roosters were! Yay. I love Roosters. LOL.)

{{gwi:1417085}}

And these polar bears at Dollar Tree were too cute to resist. I actually tried. But its hard for me to pass up stuff I can use for Christmas, and I love polar bears. They are such neat animals, with a fantastic sense of humor and playfulness.

{{gwi:1417086}}

I also bought some Spring flower garland, but Michaels didn't have the berry garland ones I really wanted.

I didn't take photos of of the garland, I will when I get things decorated.

hugs, Karen

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County
More Discussions