SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Shopping Part One

Purplemoon
12 years ago

This past week wasn't a good one, but more about that another time.

However the previous week was great!! Two friends of mine decided I needed to get out and have some retail therapy. (since I lost Dad in Feb, as you know, I haven't felt like doing ANYthing. He left a huge hole in my life as well as my heart.) So during the course of about 10 days, I got to go to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, GW, and another thrift shop. Plus the antique mall I love. And out to lunch twice with them. They made sure I had FUN. ;o)

So as to not overload this post with photos, I'll divide up the pix into 2 posts.

Michaels was having a sale on all their candleholders, 50% off. The two are swirly black and gold, mercury glass. $5 each. I LOVE them! The Fall one cost me only $7. The black one is from Goodwill, very heavy, glazed ceramic. $2. I thought it would be good to use at Halloween.

{{gwi:1432725}}

And out front of Michaels on their 'sidewalk sale', they had Spring-Summer wreaths at 90% off! Wooo Hooo! This wreath had been marked at $89 originally! WOW. (I added the yellow bird from Dollar Tree. LOL.)

{{gwi:1432726}}

Shell decorations from Goodwill.

The ceramic basket was $3, the pearlized shell is a little plant holder, open on backside. The lead crystal shell is a candleholder.

{{gwi:1432727}}

Three bags of neat shells, and the loose one, were at a booth in the antique mall. $1 a bag.

The little pack of starfish I got at Michaels.

{{gwi:1432728}}

Fairy "captured" in a jar, GW for $3. And the little red birdcage that is open flat back to hang on wall.

I am trying to decide if I want it outside or inside to decorate.. and if I want to paint it white instead??

The fairy will probably go on the baker's rack on my back patio once I get it all rearranged out there. Its been too hot to move stuff around, especially the flagstone that makes up the Fairy Garden part.

{{gwi:1432729}}

{{gwi:1432730}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions